THABAZIMBI – Everglades Carenet Retirement Estate is situated 140 km or 90 minutes from Rustenburg and consists of the following: 286 units built in phases, 2 and 3 bedroom units and there are various layouts to choose from. A Clubhouse is planned as well as a Haven is to be built adjacent to the Estate. Everglades Carenet Retirement Estate is well situated close to churches, numerous restaurants, coffee shops, shopping centers and Hospitals (Curamed).
Thabazimbi has a moderate climate and consists of a 9 hole gholf course, bowls court, jukskei club, tennis courts for the sport lover and just outside town the nature lover can spend hours in the one of a kind reserves Marakele National Park with its bird species and Big Five. A beautiful area where family can be entertained. Carenet Affiliated Retirement Estate is a safe investment with the choice of full or sectional title ownership for the growth of your investment. The investment will retain its value as a retirement village and meets all the legal requirements as stipulated by legislation applicable to the care and support of older persons. Carenet Affiliated Developments provide all levels of care and support to Carenet Members.
Everglades Retirement Estate: This will be a Lifestyle Estate Development, which is specifically developed for the active buyer who wants to downsize from a large house with many responsibilities, yet retain care services, when required.
Carenet Retirement Haven Developments: Everglades Retirement Haven is for the person who no longer wants the responsibility of a household and requires more carefree lifestyle and assistance when required. Developers’ involvement will remain even after completion of the development to secure the standards and sustainability as required for the peace of mind of the buyer on all Carenet Retirement Haven Developments.
Carenet Frail Care Facilities: Specifically for 24 hour intensive care and support of Carenet members, including members suffering from Alzheimers. Carenet members have preference admission to any of the available Carenet facilities.
Other advantages of buying in a Carenet Affiliated Development:
- It’s a concept which has been proven in the market place.
- An independent Trust acting in the interest of all members.
- Offers from 1st level care up to assisted living within your own unit and access to terminal frail care in care facility.
- Carenet membership gives you flexibility to relocate to any Frailcare Carenet facility, available country wide.
- There are already 24 Retirement Estates in SA which caries the CARENET stamp. They are Annlin Place, Ruimsig , Olive Grove, Maison D’Olivier, Bateleur, Zambesi View, Lenitas, Berghang, Willow, Glevera, Featherwood, Sunrise View, De Groenkloof, Casa Valde, Middelburg (Coming soon), Swakopmund (coming soon), Koro Creek, Riverside Park, Hillcrest, Blue Mountain, Blue Mountain Tuiste as well as Cullinan Diamond.
- Nellie van Staden Properties (Pty) Ltd specializes in the marketing of Retirement Villages since 1979, and is able to give you the best advice for your specific needs. Carenet Affiliated Retirement Estates, such as Everglades Retirement Estate in Thabazimbi, is an excellent personal investment for your future.
Montane Properties and ERA Properties (Anita Barnard 083 449 6733) have joint mandate for selling this ‘First for Thabazimbi’ retirement development and Liezie Le Roux can be contacted at 082 893 4208 or email: email@example.com.